I love commercials with bears. Brands like Coca-Cola, Doritos, Bud Light, Hamm’s, John West and even Ronald Reagan have employed bears as “actors” in some very memorable TV spots over the years. So, it was inevitable that a bear would want to direct. This temperamental bear finally got his chance. Enjoy!
Cross River, NY
- Shaky umpiring continues to impose itself on the post season. #NotMyChampions #mlb #Postseason #ALCS 1 day ago
- Karma. 5 days ago
- That wasn’t even close to a strike against Turner. And it wasn’t even framed all that well. That was just a big mis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Given that his catcher was god awful tonight, it’s hard to hang this all on Kershaw. But then, the Brewers seem to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- I’m convinced now, more than ever, that Larry Rothschild possesses incriminating photos of the Steinbrenners.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Well, at least we made them sweat. Thanks for a fun season @Yankees #Yankees 1 week ago