If you came of age in the 70’s, as I did, you couldn’t escape the music, presence and influence of David Bowie. Never compromising, Bowie transformed us through every phase, every song, every collaboration and every performance. Through the decades, he touched new generations and provided a soundtrack for our lives. He will be missed, but his music and his influence will live on.
Cross River, NY
- Shaky umpiring continues to impose itself on the post season. #NotMyChampions #mlb #Postseason #ALCS 1 day ago
- Karma. 5 days ago
- That wasn’t even close to a strike against Turner. And it wasn’t even framed all that well. That was just a big mis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Given that his catcher was god awful tonight, it’s hard to hang this all on Kershaw. But then, the Brewers seem to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- I’m convinced now, more than ever, that Larry Rothschild possesses incriminating photos of the Steinbrenners.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Well, at least we made them sweat. Thanks for a fun season @Yankees #Yankees 1 week ago